50% of the Admission to the U.G & P.G programmes of selffinancing colleges for the year 2015-16 will be conducted through the Centralized Ranking Process of the University of Calicut. The remaining 50% admission will be conducted by the college under Management quota. Candidates have to apply directly to the college for admission under the Management Quota. For Centralized Ranking Process (CRP) candidates shall apply on line through www.cuonline.ac.in. Candidates have to upload their photo, personal and educational data to the online application on the CRP website after submitting the required fee.
The University will process the online CRP applications and prepare the Rank list as per the admission rules of the University. Candidates who seek admission under management Quota also should apply online but they need not remit the application fee. For more details please see the university web site www.cuonline.ac.in.
Candidates who have not registered through Centralized Admission Process will not be permitted to take admission at any stage of the admission process.
Application to the management Quota should be submitted directly to the college Office of Peekay CICS Arts & Science College, M.G. Nagar, G.A. College P.O, Mathara, Calicut Pin: 673014 or Calicut city centre, CICS Hostel, Kandamkulam Cross Road- Calicut, along with the fee of Rs. 100/- as per the notification issued by the University. Application form can be had on payment of Rs. 100/- or downloaded from the website www.peekaycicscollege.in. Candidates should produce the following certificates at the time of admission.
The Parent or Guardian should accompany the student at the time of interview.
1. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form.
2. Application form and prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs. 100/- in person from the college at Mathara, Calicut or at the City Office of the college (CICS Complex, R.M. Road, Calicut -2. Phone : 0495- 4050490)
3. The form can be obtained by post on payment of Rs. 130/-
4. Application submitted in the proper form at the college office within the prescribed date and time only will be considered
. 5. The name and address of the applicant are to be written correctly on the interview card and acknowledgement card.
6. The application will be acknowledged by post only if the card is sufficiently stamped.
7. The filled in application with necessary enclosures should reach the college office before the notified date.
8. Applicants should enclose attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
a) Copy of the mark list
b) Copy of pass certificate of qualifying examination.
The rank list of all courses will be prepared according to the rules prescribed by the University of Calicut from time to time and published on the college notice board. It is the responsibility of the candidates to verify whether they are selected and ascertain the date and time of interview. Representation for admission based on late receipt or non receipt of interview cards will not be considered. Admission will be decided upon only after the interview. The issue of an interview card or notification of provisional selection list does not guarantee admission.
Admission will be given to reserved category as per the University of Calicut norms.